Mother’s Day 2020 in Nigeria
Mother’s day is a unique celebration in honour of the huge sacrifices of mothers. Appreciating their roles and influence in the family and the society at large. It is celebrated in every part of the world on various days and levels. The birth of mother’s day celebration can be traced to the 17th century, which started as ‘’Mothering Sunday’’ The observance later spread across the world. Mother’s Day will be celebrated on Sunday, 22 March 2020 in Nigeria.
Free Mother’s day ecards from Haba Naija
You can wish your mother a Happy Mother’s day with Haba Naija free ecards. Just visit the ecards section of Haba Naija, to choose a suitable card for your mother.
Fill In the recipient name and email, insert your details. You can then personalise the ecard with your words of appreciation to your mother. You can choose to send the ecard immediately or schedule a date for it to be posted. You might also love sending these ecards.
Top 10 Nigerian songs praising mothers
These songs are some heartwarming Nigerian songs you can play for your mother on mother’s day to celebrate, pray, delight and make her feel special
1. Prince Nico Nbarga – Sweet mother: The song appreciate the suffering and sacrifices of mothers
2. Sunny Ade – Mama jiya nitori omo re: He appreciates the suffering of mothers over their children
3. Wizkid -Mummy mi : This song claims steadfast love for his mother
4. So Beautiful- Asa : The song describe mothers to an oracle that nothing can be likened to on earth
5. Iya ni wura- Dipo Shodipo : This song compares mothers to Gold
6. Nne Mu- Nnenna: The song prays that God blesses her beautiful mother
7. Chidinma ft matha – Matha: She appreciates the love of a mother to a child
8. Iya ni wura- Abimbola Alao :The song appreciates the labour of a mother on a child
9. Ali Jita- Mama na
10. Ali Jita – Mama Gimbiya
Try sending one now! https://www.habanaija.com/ecards-category/mothers-day-ecards/