BlackBerry App World provides the BlackBerry user with access to thousands of third-party applications developed for the mobile operating system. The user can browse, download or update their apps from the application distribution service.
Payment methods BlackBerry App World accepts :
- Credit card
- Carrier billing (availability depends on the carrier)
Note: a BlackBerry ID is required to download any application from App World.
How To Install App World On A BlackBerry Smartphone
Step 1 :
- Turn on the BlackBerry smartphone and open its web browser.
- Go to – http://blackberry.com/appworld/download
- Start the download by clicking the download link.
- From a computer, open a web browser.
- Visit – http://us.blackberry.com/apps/app-world/download.html
- Type in the email address that is associated with the BlackBerry phone.
- Click submit.
- Read the email sent from BlackBerry and click its link to begin the download.
Step 2 :
After the download finishes, navigate to the home screen of the BlackBerry. Look for an icon with the BlackBerry symbol and click it. BlackBerry App World should open.
( The picture above shows a BlackBerry Torch 9800 using BlackBerry App World / BlackBerry symbol located to the left )