The default wallpaper that comes with the BlackBerry 10 phone might not be the most attractive for some users. It is one of the first things one might want to change after turning on the phone. With BlackBerry 10, there are different methods someone can use to change the default wallpaper on the device. The easiest way to do so is to change the wallpaper Via display options.
Display options :
- Tap on the “settings” icon.
- After, tap “display”.
- Right next to “wallpaper”, hit the “select” button.
- Choose one of the wallpapers from the listing.
- Or, tap the “up” icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen
- Select one of the downloaded wallpapers.
( The screenshot above shows some of BlackBerry 10’s settings )