While it is a well-known fact that 75 per cent of web users never move beyond the first page of search engines, to change this narrative as a webmaster, these are the factors you need to do to rank high and get reasonable traffic from search engine result pages.
- Improve your page load speed
- Produce high-quality content
- Implement easy and simple user-friendly URL
- Use alternate tags for images
- Compress and optimize your images
- Use header tags to break up your contents
- Leverage on the power of blogging to get your business noticed
- Get your website or product trusted through quality contents
- Optimize websites for mobile usage
- Format your pages properly and ensure to remove spam
- Post your content links on social media for social signals
- Use keywords
- Write a great and catchy, informative meta description
- (LSI) Latent Semantic Indexing or related keywords
Join question and answer forums related to your niche above are just some of the things you need to do, to get your business noticed online. Depending on your sector, there may be additional steps you can take to ensure your business enjoys a massive online success.