Every Nigeria webmasters might feel submerged from time to time due to their constant SEO to see the result of their efforts. Yet a very important fact but yet neglected in the world of SEO is the fact that SEO is indeed a long term commitment. in fact, there are no shortcuts and one must only look out for the future result. Just like a real-life battle a webmaster needs to constantly make SEO efforts to keep the ranking high.
Here are the 10 quick but Vital SEO checks Nigeria Webmasters Must do regularly.
- Keep unique and relevant title tags within your website
- Use keywords in the title tags and headings for better content optimization
- Keep Url as short as possible
- Compress and optimise images with Descriptive alternate tags
- Write competitive and update content frequently to maintain top possible on the SERPs
- Monitor and be consistent with your backlinks
- Ensure your websites and pages are well optimized for mobile usage
- set up a goal for your campaign
- Set SEO priorities
- Monitor your content through analytics
The above checks are very important for any webmaster in Nigeria to experience a better and significant result