Apple is back with their new iPhone, the long awaited iPhone 5. Below I will give you a little insight into how this phone has changed, and its advantages over it’s predecessors.
The first thing you notice about this phone is the size and shape. It is the largest iPhone, having a 4-inch screen, and being taller and thinner than its predecessors.
Of course, the Camera is likely to be of interest…
- 8MP (3264×2448) iSight camera
- Autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging, face detection, touch focus, panorama, High Dynamic Range (HDR), simultaneous video and image recording.
- Naturally, there is also video, of course, 1920x1080p full HD, with geo-tagging, video stabilization and video light.
These are some of its noticeable features…
- 16 million colour 4.0 in 640 x 1136 pixels LED-backlit IPS TFTdisplay
- 16, 32 or 64 GB storage, with 1GB RAM
- iOS 6
- Significantly Improved battery life: Up to 40 hour music play, 225 hours on standby, 8 hours talk-time on 2G and 3G.
- High screen pixel density 326 ppi
- Lacks MicroSD slot
- Needs special cable: Does not fit standard MicroUSB cable
Soon I will hopefully get my hands on one, and publish a review of its camera…
Disclaimer: The information on this page cannot be guaranteed 100% correct.